What a fabulous selection of Spanish wines Quentin Sadler presented to us. It seemed to me that each wine was
more delectable than the previous!!
1. 2012 Reina Maria Cristina
Blanc de Noirs Cava Brut, Condorniu - floral, light and delicious
2013 Legaris Verdejo, Legaris - clean, refreshing wine to drink all evening
3. 2013 Cune Barrel Fermented Blanco, Bodegas CVNE - oaky, full bodied, lovely wine
4. 2012 Cune Rosado, Bodegas CVNE - deep pink wine, rich, fruity and long finish - again delicious
5. 2012 Vina Pomal Crianza, Bodegas Bilbainas, very rich, deep full bodied - I will get
some of this wine
6. 2009 Vina Real Reserva, Bodegas Vina Real -
very full, oaky, beautiful wine
7. 2007 Vina Real Gran Reserva,
Bodegas Vina Real - elegant, fantastic wine
8. 2012 Prior Scala
Dei, Cellers Scala Die - flavour of herbs, vanilla - again a fantastic wine
Thank you again Quentin - a great selection and presentation!